Terms and Conditions
USED SPARES GUARANTEE:
Our full guarantee and trading terms are as follows:
- Most vehicles and parts of vehicles sold from this establishment are auto salvage, are second hand and are sold as such. Whilst we wish to give good value to our customers we cannot guarantee each part to be
absolutely perfect and this is reflected in our prices when they are compared to brand new items.
- We will always try to supply the exact part that our customers required. Due to the variations in make, model, design and years of manufacture we cannot give any guarantee that parts are correct for the
purpose required. All sales are made on a strict understanding that the customer is responsible for making sure that parts bought are correct for the purpose required.
- In the event that a part purchased is not correct for the particular vehicle we will attempt to replace the part with the correct one if returned within 7 working days including Saturday.
- In the event of failure of a replacement part will be supplied. If a replacement part cannot be supplied a full refund will be given if returned within 7 working days including Saturday. Also parts sent out with
courier are refunded in full minus the cost of the courier/postage.
- Replacement or refund will only be given with original receipt or invoice.
- ECUs and electrical items such as airbag modules, fuse boards, dash clocks and electrical sensors etc are NON REFUNDABLE as a result of potential damage caused by in-correct fitting or other faults in customer vehicles.
- NOTICE:Engines & Gearboxes
Engines must be correctly fitted with new cam and auxiliary belts, oil, oil filters and spark plugs. We also recommend that on all second hand gearboxes the oil is replaced.
- Payments by Cash, Credit or Debit Card, Bank draft or by Bank account transfer.
No parts sold on trial basis
- We will not reimburse any labour costs/ changes involved with fitting removal and/ or changing of parts supplied by us under any circumstances.
- Any part supplied by us that has been dismantled or tampered with in any way will not be refunded.
- We cannot be held responsible for faults, damage or losses caused by the fitting of parts not done by ourselves.
- Bearing in mind all parts are auto salvage and the price is substantially less than new, we do not hold ourselves responsible if any vehicle is off the road whilst a part is being brought back for exchange.
- These terms of business does not affect your statutory rights.